Hamilton City School District
Board of Education Vacancy
1. Submit the following items and responses to Mr. Robert A. Hancock, CPA, Treasurer, via email at email@example.com or by US Mail to 533 Dayton Street, P.O. Box 627, Hamilton, OH 45012. All items must be received by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, December 5, 2019.
- Cover Letter – Why are you interested in serving on the Hamilton City School District Board of Education? (500 words or less)
- Completed Application for Member Board of Education (references may be contacted by more than one board member). Please complete the Application (Click on link)
2. Selected applicants must be available for a personal interview beginning at 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 12, 2019. Interviews will be conducted in executive session.
3. At the conclusion of the interviews, the Board will move into regular session. The new board member will be nominated and voted upon and sworn in that evening.