To reach the attendance office, please call (513) 887-5197.
Please call the attendance line if your child will be absent by no later than 9:00 am on the day of the absence.
We request the following information:
- full name of your student, including the spelling of the last name
- date and time of the absence
- reason for the absence
- phone number where you may be reached
The purpose of the Miami School Attendance Policy reflects our desire to have each student attend all classes and arrive on time. Students and parents should familiarize themselves with the provisions and procedures of the policy in the Student Handbook. It is expected that parents will support the intent of the policy, and encourage their children to have good attendance.
Phone: (513) 887-5197
- Students arriving prior to 7:30 may enter the building through the student door (Door A) only.
- Students arriving prior to 7:15 am will not be permitted into the building.
- Students arriving at school later than 7:35 am should enter through the Enrollment Center doors (Door D).
- Students must have permission from an administrator prior to leaving, asking for someone to come pick them up.
- Students must be signed out at the main office prior to leaving the school building. Students should be picked up in the attendance office by an authorized adult listed on the Emergency Medical Form after providing proper identification.